Download 1Password 6.8.5 for Mac free latest full version standalone setup for Mac OS X. AgileBits 1Password 6.8 for Mac is a reliable password manager and form filling application for different browsers to maintain the ultimate level of security.
1Password 6.8.5 for Mac Review
1Password 6.8.5, a Mac password manager, is the best choice. It can protect your credit card information and passwords. You can store, generate, and access your passwords in a simple environment. It is easy to use, so you won’t get stuck. It’s lightweight and efficient, so it doesn’t load your system resources.
1Password 6.8 allows you to manage credit card information, notes and passwords. It also automatically fills out forms on other websites with your information whenever you need it. This amazing application is compatible with all major web browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari. The browser extension increases browser security and allows you to log in in just one click. It is an effective and secure environment for keeping your credit card information and passwords safe.
Features of 1Password 6.8.5 for Mac
- Powerful password manager
- User interface is simple and easy
- Remember passwords and credit card information
- All the most popular web browsers supported
- Fills in forms automatically when you are ready
- Generate secure passwords
- Additional security
- Extensions for all web browsers
- Password-protected vault for your personal safety
- Advanced synchronization features
- Supports iCloud and Dropbox synchronization
- Sync data on multiple devices over wifi n
Technical Details of 1Password 6.8.5 for Mac
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 1Password_v6.8.5-Mac_OS_X.zip
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 48.5 MB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫: AgileBits
System Requirements for 1Password 6.8.5 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
- 200 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Single Core Processor
1Password 6.8.5 for Mac Free Download
Download 1Password 6.8.5 for Mac latest full version for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. It is a very powerful application for maaging and securing passwords.