Download Banktivity 7.3.5 for Mac free latest full version direct download link complete standalone offline DMG setup for macOS Monterey. Banktivity 7.3.5 for Mac is a very powerful app for handling the personal finances.
Banktivity 7.3.5 for Mac Review
Banktivity 7 ushers in a new level personal finance management software for macOS. Whether you’re taking your first steps in getting your financial house in order, or you’re a seasoned veteran of financial software, Banktivity 6 helps you take complete control of your money. You may also like DayRate 2 for Mac Free Download
Banktivity’s set-up assistant will import your old data. Banktivity’s optional Direct Access* service makes this even easier by connecting to over 10,000 banks worldwide, automatically delivering the latest transaction data to your Mac. Checking accounts, savings, credit cards, mortgages, investments and more. Banktivity 6 also lets you pay bills online! Set up payees, send checks, track their progress and see them appear in your register. You can print checks, too.
Banktivity’s budgeting tools help you to set saving and spending goals, track expenses, cut debt and build a more secure future. By giving your available cash specific purposes, envelope budgeting lets you assign money to different categories and carry over savings.
Built-in report templates (Income & Expense, Net Worth, Payee Summary and more) dynamically analyze your finances. Assign tax codes to transactions to generate a Tax Summary report (or export data to TurboTax); or view your holdings in the Portfolio or Investment Summary reports. The latest full version also comes with Dark Mode for Mojave.
Features of Banktivity 7.3.5 for Mac
- Stock lot selection: When you sell securities you can choose which lots to sell from, or use the FIFO default
- Search Everywhere: Now you can search your payees, categories, accounts, securities and tags.
- Improved Reconciling. We made some great improvements to reconciling. You can choose to have Banktivity auto-reconcile all transactions, no transactions or just the cleared transactions. We also added search to the reconcile sheet and it remembers the last size you left it at. Last but not least, we made the button to create a statement more obvious!
- Customize the Summary View: You can now choose which accounts you want to be reflected in the summary view. You have options for the accounts used for your net worth, and for the income and spending calculations you can customize the accounts and categories.
- Create Reports Based on Reconciled Status: This is a small “nice touch” but for many people, it will be very welcome. In the past, there was no way to find all of your uncleared or unreconciled transactions across all of your accounts. Now you can make a transaction report that does just that.
- Faster Direct Access: Get your transactions into Banktivity faster.
- New Account Types: We’ve added a bunch more account types and you can even change account types after an account has been created, within reason. For example, you can’t change an investment account to a checking account, but you can change an investment account to a 401k.
Technical Details of Banktivity 7.3.5 for Mac
- 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Banktivity 7.3.5 for Mac
- Software 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Banktivity_7.5.3_f__TNT.dmg
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 26 MB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫: IGG Software, Inc.
System Requirements for Banktivity 7.3.5 for Mac
- launch for macOS Monterey
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
Banktivity 7.3.5 for Mac Free Download
Click on the below button to download the latest full version direct download link complete standalone offline DMG setup of Banktivity 7.3.5 for macOS Monterey.