Download Compressor 4.4.6 full version software setup free. Apple Compressor 4.4.6 is a video and audio media compression and encoding software for use with Final Cut Studio and Logic Studio on macOS.
Compressor 4.4.6 Review
Compressor 4.4.6 is a video and audio media compression and encoding software developed by Apple. It is used with Final Cut Studio and Logic Studio on macOS for media compression and encoding. Designed with an extremely clear and ergonomic interface, Compressor 4.4.6 is both easy and comfortable to learn and use. It gives users free hand to browse encoding settings and inspector to quickly configure advanced audio and video properties. Users can choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters for advanced Encoding for Final Cut Pro.
Its powerful mechanism helps users to save their custom settings in Compressor and enjoy them in Final Cut Pro. With just a few clicks, editors can share settings with other editors, even if Compressor is not installed on their workstations. Users can create destinations, which combine an encode setting with a post-encode action to automate tasks like emailing, copying, and moving files or executing a custom script. Its powerful new Metal engine enables users to take advantage of the CPUs, GPUs, and memory in Mac for the high-performance encoding of high-resolution video.
It also leverages available hardware encoders for H.264 and HEVC exports, spreads work across multiple CPU cores, and uses the high-speed GPU on the graphics card to speed up demanding image processing tasks. Other key features include speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a specific runtime. Compressor produces pristine retiming effects, complete with automatic pitch adjustment for audio. In short, Compressor 4.4.6 Multilingual for Mac OS X is a must-have tool for next level conversion and editing.
Features of Compressor 4.4.6
- A powerful video and audio media compression and encoding application
- Helps users with a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters for advanced encoding
- Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files
- View, adjust and deliver closed captions in CEA-608, SRT, and iTT formats
- Could be used to create an iTunes store package for iTunes store submission
- Display and assign channels to QuickTime audio tracks prior to processing
- Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease
- Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime
- Uses optical flow processing to perform format conversions at exceptional quality
- Audition video with any audio, caption, or subtitle to verify sync
- Offers a variety of presets to deliver content for Apple devices
- Easily import and organize the movie, trailer, closed captions, and subtitles 4
- Create MXF files with a wide collection of codecs including AVC‑Intra, D‑10/IMX, ProRes
Technical Details of Compressor 4.4.6
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Compressor_4.4.6.dmg
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 327 MB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫: Apple
System Requirements for Compressor 4.4.6
- Mac OS X 10.14 or higher
- 10 GB Free HDD
- 4 GB of RAM
- Multi-Core Processor
Download Compressor 4.4.6 Free
Click on the button given below to download Compressor 4.4.6 DMG for Mac free. It is a complete offline setup of Compressor 4.4.6 for Mac with a single click download link.