Download ConceptDraw PROJECT 12 free latest full version offline setup for macOS Big Sur. ConceptDraw PROJECT v12 is a full-featured project management tool that delivers a full complement of features needed to successfully plan and execute projects.
ConceptDraw PROJECT 12 Review
ConceptDraw PROJECT v12 is a full-featured project management tool that delivers a full complement of features needed to successfully plan and execute projects. Features supported include task and resource management, reporting, and change control. The integration with other ConceptDraw OFFICE products helps improve project management by leveraging the power of mind mapping and data visualization. The latest release of ConceptDraw PROJECT v11 is focused on visibility improvements and provides some new features that help professionals visualize, maintain, and communicate multiple projects even more effective. You may also like ConceptDraw DIAGRAM macOS Free Download
When working on multiple projects at once, using the team shared between projects, the ability to track those projects statuses by side is dramatically important. Using a single Gantt chart, you can easily establish relationships between related tasks located in different projects and even between projects. Viewing multiple projects in a single Gantt chart makes it easy to detect if some resources in projects are overloaded.
Features ConceptDraw PROJECT 12
- ConceptDraw PROJECT v11 includes some features that can help you manage your projects more efficiently, especially when it comes to multiple projects that involve common material and human resources.
- Custom columns allow you to add additional data to tasks in your projects. Custom columns in a Gantt chart grid can include data that you need to use in your project and that is specific to your organization. You can add your own columns of different types. There are three types of custom columns: text, numbers, and date. After adding custom columns to the project task grid, you can sort the tasks for reporting according to stakeholders’ needs.
- When managing multiple projects at the same time, the challenge arises to properly visualize and prioritize all tasks. Using a single Gantt chart, you can easily establish relationships between related tasks – even between projects, so you have enough time to complete your project schedule in the right order. Having multiple projects in a single Gantt chart makes it easy for the project manager to detect if some resources in projects are overloaded.
- Optimizing resources during project execution is an ongoing process. No matter how well you allocate resources for a project, sometimes you run into overload. Immediate visualization of resource overload in a Gantt chart indicates a bottleneck. This way, you can take the right action to complete the project efficiently, on time and with maximum profitability.
Technical Details of ConceptDraw PROJECT 12 for Mac
- 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: ConceptDraw PROJECT for macOS
- 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 188.8.131.52
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐀𝐩𝐩 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: ConceptDraw-PROJECT-184.108.40.206.dmg
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: DMG
- 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 93 MB
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Apple-Intel Architecture
- 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧: 12 November 2021
- 𝐋𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: Full Premium Pro Version
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬: ConceptDraw
System Requirements for ConceptDraw PROJECT 12 for Mac
- 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: Mac OS 10.13 or above
- 𝐑𝐀𝐌: 1 GB
- 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞: 400 MB of free hard drive space
- 𝐂𝐏𝐔: 64-bit
- 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
ConceptDraw PROJECT 220.127.116.11 Free Download
Click on the below button to download the complete full version setup of ConceptDraw PROJECT 12 for macOS Big Sur with Apple M1 Сhip support.