Download Debookee 8.1.1 for Mac free standalone latest offline setup. Debookee 2021 v8.1 is a powerful application for managing network and provides complete troubleshooting and group management features.
Debookee 8.1.1 for Mac Review
Network management requires a specific tool that can handle all the management tasks automatically, Debookee 6 is one of the best network management applications for MAC. It features a professional environment with support for group management and network troubleshooting features for the systems on the network. It is a lightweight program that carries out all the operations with ease. This powerful application provides complete details about the network.
This powerful application can handle all the types of networks i.e. LAN, VPN, and WLAN. Moreover, it helps in viewing multiple systems simultaneously as well as provides support for locking the user’s system. It can also control the bandwidth and set a certain limit for the bandwidth. All in all, it is a complete environment for handling the network operations.
Features of Debookee 8.1.1 for Mac
- Powerful network management application
- Provides complete details about the computers on the network
- View details of multiple computers simultaneously
- Provides the ability to check and perform operations on network computers
- A powerful environment for LAN, WAN, VPN and other networks
- Complete control over the mouse and the keyboard of each system on the network
- Lock the user’s computer in the network and set certain checks
- Decrypt the IMAPS email traffic and supports all the URL response codes
- Real-time packet capture analysis
- Set the bandwidth of a network system and much more
Technical Details of Debookee 8.1.1 for Mac
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Debookee.v8.1.1.MacOSX.dmg
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 79 MB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫: Debookee
System Requirements for Debookee 6.2 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- 500 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel x64 Processor
Debookee 8.1.1 for Mac Free Download
Download Debookee 8.1.1 latest full version free standalone offline setup for MAC OS X by clicking the below button. You may also like to download iNet Network Scanner 2.4.8 for Mac.