Download FileAssistant 3.2 free latest full version standalone offline setup for Mac OS X. FileAssistant is a smart Mac file manager that enables you to sync, delete, copy, locate and cut your Mac files and folders with ease.
FileAssistant 3 Review
FileAssistant is an intuitive and useful piece of software designed to allow you to sync, delete, copy, locate and cut your Mac files and folders. This tiny but smart application work as a smart Mac file manager. The interface of the application is well organized and anyone can use it. It allows you to add files and folders from the hard disk to the FileAssistant box for management. It lets you locate and visit the files or folders through the box in just one click. You may also like Cisdem Duplicate Finder 5
The aforementioned application allows you to modify or edit the content of the files in the original place. Another glorious feature of FileAssistant is that you can drag or add your frequently used folders and files to the application. The program allows you to sort the files by add time, size, file name, and type. The best thing about FileAssistant, it let you perform a bulk operation when you delete, copy or cut the files. Lastly, the application lets you clean up the box list and preview the content of the file. To wrap it up, FileAssistant is a magnificent application to manage your Mac files and folders.
Features of FileAssistant 3
- An ideal app to sync, delete, copy, locate and cut your Mac files and folders
- Provides an intuitive, professional, and user-friendly interface that is easy to use
- Offers support for batch processing that let you perform multiple tasks at once
- Allows you to modify or edit the content of the files at the original place with ease
- Enables you to sort the files by time, size, file name, type, and through other means
- Enables you to clean up the box list and preview the content of the file efficiently
- Allows you to add or drag the files and folders from hard disk in an enormous way
Technical Details of FileAssistant 3 for Mac
- 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: FileAssistant
- 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 3.2
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐀𝐩𝐩 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: FileAssistant-3.2.dmg
- 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 3.38 MB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬: Doyourdata
System Requirements for FileAssistant 3 for Mac
- macOS X 10.10 or later
- 50 MB free HDD
- 256 MB RAM
FileAssistant 3 for Mac Free Download
Download FileAssistant 3 for Mac free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.