Download Kite Compositor 1.6 for Mac DMG standalone free setup. The Kite Compositor 1.6 for Mac is a powerful animation and prototyping application that helps users to visually drag-and-drop layers to build complex interfaces on a WYSIWYG canvas.
Kite Compositor 1.6 for Mac Review
Not only this, but it also allows to customize the background color and transparency of the playback window for a custom look. For professional developers, it supports with Native Core Animation Code. Professional developers can generate zero-dependency Swift or Objective-C code for any animation that is compatible with both iOS and Mac. In development, its Page-to-Page Transitions feature helps users to easily transition between the pages of the document in response to events. Users can use the built-in page transitions or take full control and animate to the next page with custom timeline animation. All in all, Kite Compositor 1.6 is a must-have tool for visually drag-and-drop layers to build complex interfaces on a WYSIWYG canvas.
Features of Kite Compositor 1.6 for Mac
- Presents design in full screen in presentation playback mode
- Generate zero-dependency Swift or Objective-C code for animation
- Page-to-page transitions for different events
- Allows dragging and editing animation durations and keyframes
- Strong integration with Adobe XD CC
- Easily import designs from Sketch
Technical Details for Kite Compositor 1.6 for Mac
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Kite-Compositor-1.6.zip
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 39.4 MB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫: Kiteapp
System Requirements for Kite Compositor 1.6 for Mac Download
- 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬: OS X 10.4 or later
- 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 (𝐑𝐀𝐌): 1 GB Recommended
- 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞: 100 MB
- 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫: Intel Core 2 Duo
Download Kite Compositor 1.6 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download Kite Compositor 1.6 DMG for Mac. It is a complete offline setup of Kite Compositor 1.6 DMG for Mac with the direct download link.