Download Sound Studio 4 for Mac free latest full version complete standalone DMG setup for Mac OS X. Sound Studio 2022 for macOS is a complete audio recording application with support for ripping vinyls and digitalize cassette tapes, record voice memos and lectures.
Sound Studio 4 for Mac Review
Sound Studio 4 for Mac, a powerful sound recorder and editor allows you to record and edit audio directly on your Macbook. It can easily rip and digitize vinyl cassette tapes and record voice memos. It can be used to create live shows using live effect processing, level tweaking and recording it all with performance record capabilities. It supports several audio formats such as MP3 or AAC/M4A files. Edit and export audio from many formats, including AIFF or WAV. You may also like Video GIF Converter 2 for Mac Free Download
There are many creative effects available. You can layer multiple effects such as delay, chorus, chorus or flanger filters and then adjust levels or EQ settings. Multi-track support allows you to record live audio and multiple tracks of studio-added sound. There are many powerful options and tools available to create high-quality music with minimal effort. You can digitize audio, make live recordings, apply digital effects, and do many other editing tasks with minimal effort. You can create custom mixes and crossfades, as well as record and edit podcasts and interviews with music, as well as presentations with higher fidelity.
Audio editing is quick and easy. This saves you a lot of time. The wide variety of tools available makes it easy for users to accomplish different editing tasks with minimal effort. You can adjust the EQ and apply effects, and save the output in various formats. AppleScript and Automator allow batch processing to be used to process multiple files simultaneously. Sound Studio is an audio editor and recorder that offers a variety of powerful tools for creating mixes.
Features of Sound Studio 4 for Mac
- Sound Studio lets users easily record and professionally edit their audio
- Easy to rip vinyls, digitize cassette tapes, record voice notes and lectures.
- Record live effects processing and level tweaking
- Record your work in MP3 or AAC file M4A.
- Easy editing and export of audio in various formats such as AIFF and WAV
- Multiple effects and supports for layering effects
- Then, add delay, chorus, reverb, or flanger filters and adjust levels or the EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. You can record audio live and add studio sounds to multiple tracks
- Digitize tapes or vinyl records, record live performances, and make mixes with crossfades
- You can record and edit podcasts, music or interviews in high-quality quality.
Technical Details of Sound Studio 4 for Mac
- 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Sound Studio for macOS
- 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 4.10.0
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐀𝐩𝐩 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Sound-Studio-4.10.dmg
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: DMG
- 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 18 MB
- 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Apple-Intel Architecture
- 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧: 21 January 2022
- 𝐋𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: Full Premium Pro Version
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬: Felttip
System Requirements for Sound Studio 4 for Mac
- 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: Mac OS 10.8 or above
- 𝐑𝐀𝐌: 1 GB Recommended
- 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞: 100 MB of free hard drive space
- 𝐂𝐏𝐔: 64-bit
- 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
Sound Studio 4.10 for Mac Free Download
Click on the below button to download the latest full version of Sound Studio 4 for macOS Big Sur. It is the test full version release for Mac OS X.