Download The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac full version software setup free. The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac OS X is impressive cutting-edge toolkits for node-based compositing, editorial and review.
The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac Review
Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac is popular software specially used for advanced node-based compositing, 3D tracking and model building. It is the compositing tool of choice for Framestore’s film productions as it is incredibly versatile, customizable and user-friendly. This Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac enables the creative talent to explore and expand ideas and solve all manner of problems. It is used by many of the best VFX houses in the industry due to its brilliant tools and features.
The smart Multi-track editorial timeline help users to playback, review and edit multi-layered sequences of video, CG and audio tracks. With the addition of Nodal toolset, loaded with 200+ creative nodes, it enables developers to tackle the diverse challenges of digital compositing. This includes industry-standard keyers, rotoscope, vector paint tools, color correction and so much more. Its Deep Image compositing toolkit helps users to create and work with images that contain multiple opacity, color and camera-relative depth samples per pixel.
This brilliant toolkit enables users to make changes in the content without re-rendering CG elements. Its user presets and node toolsets enable editors to set and save tailored node parameters for effects to use across multiple projects. In short, The Foundry Nuke Studio 12 for macOS is impressive cutting-edge toolkits for node-based compositing and we highly recommend it.
Features of The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac
- Offers cutting-edge toolkits for complex node-based compositing
- 200+ creative nodes to tackle the diverse challenges of compositing
- Create and work with images that contain multiple opacity and color
- Offers a limitless, integrated 3D environment for creating and rendering complex scenes
- Provides a multi-track editorial timeline for playback, review and edit multi-layered video
- Offers background rendering of comps or sequences directly from the timeline
- SDI broadcast monitor support on compatible AJA and Blackmagic SDI-out hardware
- Allows users to bring new versions of shots into Nuke Studio’s timeline
- Provides consistent colors across all compatible applications
Technical Details of The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: The.Foundry.Nuke.Studio.12.0v1.dmg
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 1.1 GB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫: Foundry
System Requirements for The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- 5 GB free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor
Download The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.1 for Mac OS X free. It is a complete offline setup of The Foundry Nuke Studio 12 for Mac with a single click download link. You can also Download The Foundry Nuke 11.2 v4 for Mac Free.