Download VirtualHostX 8.7 for Mac free latest full version offline setup. VirtualHostX 8 for Mac is a powerful virtual host management software.
VirtualHostX 8.7 for Mac Review
The Virtual HostX 8.7 for Mac is a professional application for managing virtual hosts with support for the web designers to share hosts and deal with different websites in a convenient and easy way. It provides an intuitive environment with a straightforward set of tools and a sleeker user interface that helps the users to quickly take care of all the operations.
This powerful application has the ability to deal with multiple projects at the same time. Configure the web servers easily. Moreover, it is also possible for users to work on XAMPP and WAMPP web servers. It creates a complete web development environment with support for backing up and restoring the web apps. Configure various settings as well as handle virtual host. In conclusion, it is a professional application for facilitating web development with complete support for WAMP and XAMPP web servers.
Features of Virtual HostX 8.7 for Mac
- Powerful application for handling virtual hosts
- Easily work with XAMPP and WAMP web server
- Sharing virtual hosts using the internet
- Backing up and restoring the server’s settings
- Make various customizations to configurations
- Keep a track record of all the logins, names, and other details
- Organize virtual hosts and support for SSL and HTTPS
- Fix errors and set permissions
- Enable or disable PHP and much more
Technical Details of Virtual HostX 8.7 for Mac
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: VirtualHostX.v8.5.0.MacOSX.dmg
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 35 MB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫: Tyler Hall
System Requirements for Virtual HostX 8.7 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10
- 500 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher Processor
VirtualHostX 8.7 for Mac Free Download
Download Virtual HostX 8 latest full version offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. You can also download CrossOver Mac 18.1.