Download Yuki for Mac full version program setup free. Yuki is a comprehensive software application that you can use to block ads from YouTube and millions of other websites.
Yuki for Mac Review
Yuki is a software utility developed specifically to help people in blocking annoying ads from YouTube and millions of other websites. This small but handy application helps you to get rid of pop-up ads once and for all. The app features a simple, clean and minimalistic user interface. By using this great application, you can block video ads and many other annoying ads.
It empowers you to adjust video playback speed more efficiently. With the help of Safari menu, you can easily access Picture in Picture quality. Moreover, it provides support for show and hide comments, show and hide chat, show and hide related videos, show and hide video overlay as well as show and hide recommended video. To cut a long story short, Yuki is a tremendous piece of software that blocks all the annoying ads just in a few clicks.
Features of Yuki for Mac
- A lightweight but powerful app to enhance your browsing experience
- Empowers you to block Google ads, annoying pop-up ads and many more
- Features a simple, clean and minimalistic user interface that is easy to use
- Enables you to block video ads that are offered by thousands of companies
- Allows users to show and hide comments along with show and hide chat
- Provides support for all the internet browsers like Chrome, Safari and more
Technical Details of Yuki for Mac
- 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Yuki
- Software 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Yuki-Ad-Blocker-for-YouTube.dmg
- 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 6 MB
- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬: Tiny Apps
System Requirements for Yuki for Mac
- macOS 10.14 or later
- 20 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor
Yuki 1.8 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Yuki free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Yuki for macOS with a single click download link.